Search Archives and Special Collections holdings, receive generated citations for archival material, print PDF versions of finding aids, and request materials using a generated form.
- Select your search method using the main toolbar (e.g. Collections, Subjects, Names)
- If using the search box, click on the “Search all record types” dropdown menu and “limit to collections.” This will generate a search on the collection-level, allowing a hierarchical search within the record
- Multiple terms entered into the search box are handled as if connected by an OR statement. For AND statements, use the plus (+) button to add a row for each term
- Use quotation marks around multiple words for a phrase search (e.g. “annual report”)
DePauw Digital Library
The Digital Library contains a variety of photographs, publications, and other objects spanning the history of DePauw University, Putnam County, and Indiana United Methodism. The DePauw Digital Library is hosted as part of the PALNI (Private Academic Library Network of Indiana) CONTENTdm Digital Collections.
- To complete a search through multiple digital collections (e.g. Archives Documents and Photographs, University Publications, and Archives Inventories), conduct an advanced search in the top right corner by clicking on "Advanced Search". Be sure to select DePauw University related digital collections you'd like to search at the same time
- Use quotation marks around multiple words for a phrase search (e.g. "annual report")
This catalog includes the DePauw University Libraries holdings as well as a growing consortium of thousands of public, school, institutional, and academic libraries in one, multi-faceted search.
- Limit to "Archives and Special Collections" for print material located in Archives and Special Collections