Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the Music Library 101 for Distance Learning LibGuide!
You can find LibGuides specifically created for your School of Music courses here.
- Stacks in both the Music Library and Prevo Science Library are available for student use. Most items are circulated for one semester.
- Requests for scans of articles, book chapters, and portions of scores (e.g., a movement, a song, a part) which can be made available via remote access, may still be processed. Requests will be processed and assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Please reach out to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any requests or questions.
Interlibrary Loan Requests (ILL)
- At this time, we will fulfill requests for electronic materials as we can and will communicate with you when we cannot complete a request.
- Please reach out if you have questions regarding interlibrary loan requests.
Get help from the Music Librarian
- Research consultations will take place in-person or online (using Zoom), and you can schedule those here. The meeting automatically generates a Zoom link but you have the option to switch to an in-person meeting if you prefer -- just let me know!
- It doesn’t matter where you are in the research process; I’m here to help! No question or concern is too small.
- Please reach out if you have questions regarding research consultations.
Click here to start Mission DePossible!
This is an independent activity. You can do it alongside a classmate, roommate, etc - you'll all have the same tasks, but you'll be branched at various points to different clues. It should take less than an hour to complete this tutorial!
Music and Performing Arts Librarian
Additional Academic Support
The Academic Resource Center is dedicated to providing a place for all students to explore academic potential and personal growth.
ARC (The Speaking and Listening Center, The Writing Center, and the Quantitative Reasoning Center) has transitioned to support students in an online format.
Reach out if you need assistance!