Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the Music Library 101 for Distance Learning LibGuide!
This guide was updated to highlight the resources available to you during our period of online instruction and social distancing required in response to COVID-19.
You can find LibGuides specifically created for your School of Music courses here.
In addition to this guide, please see Roy O. West Library's remote services page or contact the libraries directly at email@example.com.
- If you would like to check out physical materials, please use the hold button located in the DePauw Library Catalog. We will pull items on your behalf and you will be directed to schedule a time to pickup your requested materials.
- Requests for scans of articles, book chapters, and portions of scores (e.g., a movement, a song, a part) which can be made available via remote access, may still be processed. Requests will be processed and assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Please reach out to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any requests or questions.
Interlibrary Loan Requests (ILL)
- At this time, we will fulfill requests for electronic materials as we can and will communicate with you when we cannot complete a request.
- Please reach out if you have questions regarding interlibrary loan requests.
Get help from the Music Librarian
- Research consultations will continue online (using Zoom), and you can schedule those here.
- It doesn’t matter where you are in the research process; I’m here to help! No question or concern is too small.
- Please reach out if you have questions regarding research consultations.
Additional Academic Support
The Academic Resource Center is dedicated to providing a place for all students to explore academic potential and personal growth.
ARC (The Speaking and Listening Center, The Writing Center, and the Quantitative Reasoning Center) has transitioned to support students in an online format.
Reach out if you need assistance!