Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Navigating the Book Collections
Outline the steps of your project:
- what kinds of sources will you need? Books? Articles?
- use reference sources for a general overview of your topic. Add keywords to your list of search terms.
- Use the DePauw Libraries Discovery Search (Libraries home page). This is a great place to discover Ebooks that the library has purchased.
- Search databases for articles; pay attention to references at the ends of sources and search for those as well.
- READ. Think and digest. READ.
Contactless Pickup of Library Materials
Contactless Pickup process
If you're living or taking classes on campus, you can "place a hold" on books in WorldCat Discovery, and pick them up at the Music Library or Prevo Science Library during open hours. The process is outlined, with screenshots in this FAQ.