Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to Statista!
Need to know the most common Christmas gift in Japan or the number of Starbucks worldwide? Then this is the database for you! Statista has thousands of different statistics, studies, and infographics from media to business to travel. Whether you need a statistic for global health paper or an infographic for an economics presentation, this is great database to try.
Tips and Tricks
- To get started, type your question into the search bar at the top of the page. You can either enter the exact statistic or search for a general topic.
- Want to browse through different statistics? You can browse random stats by brands, regions, media, industries, daily infographics, and more.
- You can also narrow down our search to statistics, surveys, infographics and other sources in the menu on the left or the tabs on the top of the page.
- Once you find the statistics you need, you can find similar statistics, topics, and studies at the bottom of the page.
- Want to see another kind of graph for your statistic? You can change the graph type by clicking the "settings" tab and selecting a graph option.
- After you find the statistics you need, you can download them as a PNG, PDF, EXL, and more to come back to it later.
- You can also share search results on twitter, Google, Facebook, and Linked in or print a physical copy under the "Share" tab.
- Once you find the statistics you need you can cite them in APA, MLA, Chicago, and more by clicking on the "Share" or "Settings" link. But be sure to double check the citation!
- Need more help citing statistics? Check out our citation guide here or come see a librarian!
Need some more help? Check out Statista's help page here or come talk to a librarian!