Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Final Project - Writing Assignment
Caroline Gilson is happy to meet for a research consultation: set up an appointment by emailing email@example.com
Here are some searching suggestions:
Malaria and society
Malaria and treatment
Malaria and equity
Malaria and access to care
Malaria and enzyme mechanisms
Databases to search for articles and statistics
Academic Search Complete This link opens in a new window
- Why search here? Great starting point, with something for every subject!
- What's included? Lots of full-text, mostly peer-reviewed and recent, with some older and popular sources
ACS Publications This link opens in a new window
- Why search here? You have a Chemistry research project.
- What's included? Full-text of core journals and magazines from the American Chemical Society, dating back to the late 1800s.
Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition This link opens in a new window
Articles (or article summaries) from nursing and allied health journals, fact sheets and pamphlets. Free to all Indiana residents via INSPIRE.in.gov
PubMed This link opens in a new window
- Why search here? You are searching for articles in the health and medical sciences.
- What's included? 26+ million citations from MEDLINE and other life science journals for biomedical articles.
Statista This link opens in a new window
Statista.com provides quantitative data on media, business, finance, politics, and a wide variety of other areas of interest or markets.