It can be intimidating to use the library and start a research project, but fear not we (the librarians and your professor) are here every step of the way.
- It helps to start by writing a list of terms that you will use in your search.
- Keep notes as you research, the terms you used, where you searched, what you found.
- Once you have some terms do some background research to add more terms to your list.
- Now you have a bit more information on your topic start looking for more in depth information.
- Search for books, use the bibliography to find even more books or articles.
- Use library databases to search for articles.